Please note that, as per Government guidelines, we have made the following changes, effective immediately. We know some of these will, unfortunately, have an impact on your stay, however, we are following our health authorities’ recommendations closely in order to keep guests and team members safe and healthy.
- Kananaskis Nordic Spa is closed until further notice
- Family activities are currently suspended, including babysitting services
- The Children Creative Center, located in Mount Kidd Manor is now open, with reduces capacity and increased sanitation
- The indoor waterpark, indoor/outdoor hot tub, steam room and sauna temporarily closed
- The Fitness Area is temporarily closed
Our newly renovated fitness room, pool and hot tub amenities will captivate all health and wellness addicts. All guests have access to our fitness room, waterpark, indoor/outdoor hot tub and change rooms.
It doesn’t get better than this!
We’ve worked hard to create a multi-functional oasis for guests of any age, right inside the Lodge. From the renovated lobby and welcome space, and brand new, spacious change rooms to our upgraded fitness facility filled with all the equipment you’ll need to work out every part of your body. Our new Rocky Mountain Leisure Pool concept is perfect for kids who want to have some fun. This comes complete with a zero entry children’s pool, ground jets, themed rocks and tree stump water jets and a mountain themed water play table and so much more.