**LIMITED TIME OFFER FOR HOTEL GUESTS**
For a limited time, Kananaskis Nordic Spa is offering exclusive hydrotherapy access! Any household may book Monday to Thursday, however Friday to Sunday bookings are currently reserved for guests of Pomeroy Kananaskis Mountain Lodge and Crosswaters Resort (up to a maximum of 10 guests from the same household). For more information and to request a booking, visit them online.
All hydrotherapy access reservations through to June 13 have been cancelled and we are not accepting any new bookings for Hydrotherapy Access.
- As the government has not approved the easing of restrictions we have not been able to fully re-open as expected and as a result our hours of operation have been reduced
- All massages that were booked between June 1 – 13 have been cancelled due to the change of hours as per the current restrictions
- We are only taking bookings for massage treatments through to June 13, 2021 with our reduced hours. Complete the massage request form today
- We are not taking bookings for massage appointment from of June 14, 2021 onward
- When we’re able to open more availability, we will be making an announcement on our website and Instagram with more information and how to book
Thank you for your support and understanding. We are looking forward to welcoming you back to your alpine sanctuary for some much needed relaxing time.
– The Kananaskis Nordic Spa Team
Located a few steps away from the Lodge, is the Kananaskis Nordic Spa.
Surrounded by alpine forest and rugged mountain peaks, deep in Alberta’s Kananaskis Country, this spa takes a bold approach to the Nordic spa tradition and grabs its inspiration from the invigorating elements of the Canadian outdoors. Purposefully designed for modern-day trailblazers seeking equal parts stimulation, recuperation, and balance, Kananaskis Nordic Spa is centred around an exhilarating restoration of body, mind, and soul.
Spanning 50,000 square feet of indoor/outdoor space, the Spa features a Relaxation Lodge, five outdoor pools, five steam and sauna cabins, an exfoliation room, winterized hammocks, fireside lounges, massage treatments, and the Two Trees Bistro.
Please note that the access to the spa is not included in a standard room night, and must be purchased via a Spa package, or directly with the Spa. Guests of the Lodge who purchased Spa package get guaranteed access (limitations apply). Guests who have booked a massage at the Spa get complimentary, guaranteed access.